Sunday 20 October 2013

Comic Con: MCM London - Little Sister

So, finally, after what feels like a life time of waiting... My Little Sister dress, arrived! :D
I was lucky enough to find a dress on: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/273061609.html and each of these dresses are hand made and can be custom made to your size! So, if you're ever looking to Cosplay the Little Sister, I would highly recommend using these people, they create an amazing dress and its definitely worth the money to have a much more authentic Little Sister look.

Had I have had more time, I would have undertaken the task of making it myself, but, I only made the choice to Cosplay as the Little Sister at the beginning of October, so I didn't want to chance it.

Anyway, the dress arrived! and it looked awesome! The only issue I had was with the apron as I couldn't get it over my hips or shoulders to get it to my waist... So, I had to do a bit of re-work on that, but, it still looks the same and just makes my life easier :)

Unfortunately, in all my excitement, I forgot to take a picture of the dress when it arrived and before all the dirtying up process began. However, the end result, I am very happy with :D









Dirtying this up was a lot of fun! I used a massive wire brush to help me fray the edges I had cut, and sandpaper to weaken the material.
For the dirt on the dress, I first sprayed over the bottom of the dress with black spray paint, just to dull down the colour of the dress. I then used wet tea bags to help me stain along the bottom and further up the dress to help it look more dirty and muddy. The last step was the blood! 

I did a quick test run on the whole look, make up and contacts as well, just to see how long it will take me to get ready, the only pictures I could get were from a friends phone though, so excuse bad quality. Either way, I'm happy with the whole outcome, I am very much excited for next weekend! :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment